Monday, December 13, 2010

Return to The Pit

Today on our Monday errand run during lunchtime (I work at home on Mondays), we had the opportunity to walk right through UNC's campus, and some things truly never do change.  Here I am (in bright jacket) in "The Pit", which hasn't changed a bit since I left Chapel Hill in 1984.  Well, maybe the trees in the center have grown a bit!  (Actually I don't remember trees there at all; perhaps those were planted after I left.  Could they grow that fast?)




What a blast from the past it was to walk through campus and see all the buildings and walkways I remember from days gone by!  The only difference was that the students have gotten a lot younger since I was last there.  Sigh....

1 comment:

Sabrina and Tom said...

I love this posting. I am sure you look the same as you did back then even if there weren't trees! Ah...the college dazs!