Saturday, March 3, 2007
Welcome to my blog
Hello all, and welcome to my little place online! I have been meaning to set up a blog for quite some time in order to share photos and life events, from the major (not many) to the mundane (lots of these), with friends and family. I'm a bit nervous about this venture as of course I'd like it to be entertaining, informative, and interesting to all who visit, but it's just like me to feel that I have to be perfect in all areas. I'll try to lighten up a bit on myself and hope that you all will understand if this blog is not always well-written, wildly entertaining, stylish, or deeply insightful. It's purpose is just to share my life with you, so please visit often and add your comments if you're so inspired. Glad to have you here!
Labels:
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK - Let's see now - Are you able to receive this?
I'm afraid I don't know thmeaning of the word, "moderation." As in, Comment Moderation."
Just report on your life, that's interesting enough...trust me.
Hope you receive this.
Golly, my first blog resopnse.
Lub,
Dallie
Post a Comment