I guess it would be safe to say "time flies when you're having fun", as I reached the half-century mark on April 7th. I surely never thought I'd be this old...er, mature, but it certainly beats the alternative, and I'm looking forward to a new decade of growth, change, and many new adventures. Here I am on the morning of my big day right before work.
After I got home from work (on the bus!), Barry and I went to ONE Restaurant right across the street from our apartment for a delicious meal. Afterwards, he gave me my gifts of scrumptious dark chocolate with toffee bits, a couple six-packs of fancy microbrews, and a bike basket for my beach cruiser bike!
I also received another nice gift -- a new batch of photos of the condo we're building in Belize. Click on over to our Belize blog (link at top right) to check 'em out.

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Emily! Time does fly doesn't it? I'm not far behind you! You look wonderful and sounds like you have many great years to look forward to with the Belize condo. What great pictures for your birthday! The condo is going to be beautiful!
Post a Comment