Monday, February 1, 2010

Shower and Snow

Barry recently regrouted our master bath shower, and we had a new glass enclosure installed.  The tile looks like new!  Here are a few "after" photos.  Be very relieved that I didn't include any "before" photos.

  

Here are a few photos from the day after the big snow, as Barry shovels the top of our very slow melting north-facing driveway. 


 There's a driveway somewhere going through the woods!

Beautiful Carolina blue sky!

2 comments:

Human runner said...

Wow, that shower looks so nice! Does Barry feel like visiting TN and tiling our bathrooms? ;-) It's something I would like to try to do myself... but I am scared. Very scared.

Emily said...

Thanks! He didn't actually tile it, just cleaned it well, laboriously scraped out the old grout, and re-grouted. Still a lot of work, but not as much as tiling from scratch. We've tiled our porch floor, but never a shower!